TMH Federal Credit Union Membership Qualifications
TMH Federal Credit Union is a not for profit financial cooperative owned by its membership. We are proud to be serving the needs of the healthcare industry and are DEDICATED to providing the best in products and services to our members. We welcome you to join us and look forward to serving all your financial needs.
Those Eligible for Membership are as Follows:
Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who work regularly in the Health Care Industry in Leon, Wakulla, Gadsden, Jefferson, or Liberty Counties, Florida or Grady, Thomas, or Decatur Counties, Georgia that includes the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services;
- Birthing centers;
- Blood, organ and tissue banks;
- Emergency medical care;
- Health clinics;
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities;
- Home health care;
- Medical and diagnostic labs;
- Medical transcription services;
- Nursing homes;
- Nursing services;
- Offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians, podiatrists, psychologists;
- Pain centers;
- Paramedic services;
- Pharmacy services; and
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, volunteers, members of the immediate family or household; organizations of such persons, and corporate or other legal entities in this charter as defined in the NCUA Chartering and Field of Membership Manual.
"If your business or organization is interested in offering the cost free benefit of credit union membership to your employees, e-mail us with your name, organization name and telephone number."
Membership couldn't be easier! Simply stop by one of our locations with photo identification* and $5.00 for deposit into a share account to become a member today!
Remember once you become a member of TMH Federal Credit Union your membership is "Good For Life".
*To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law (USA Patriot Act) requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person -- applicant and joint applicant -- who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. In addition, we will ask for unexpired government issued identification such as a driver's license and may ask for other identifying documents.